I'm off again!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

| | |
I leave tomorrow morning for the Philippines! I'll be there for the entire month of January with a group of social work majors from my class at Taylor University. Our internship will involve working with orphans, prenatal care, and other options that we wont find out about until we arrive. We will choose a social worker who's job sounds interesting to job shadow and spend the month learning about how their work is done.
I'm really excited about this trip and to be able to have this amazing opportunity. Through this trip I could potentially uncover a new passion of mine that I would not have discovered otherwise. It's hard to know what to expect from this trip or to wrap my mind around what my life will be like for the next month but all I know is that I'm pumped to find out!

I'll be there from Jan 3rd to the 26th and I hope to share my experiences when I come back!
Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment